Sign up to receive the latest news and promotions
Casual Reno NV Restaurants
An Assortment of Cuisines
Keep it casual and choose from one of our delightfully delicious Reno NV restaurants below, all conveniently located downtown near all the action and entertainment. Representing a variety of cuisines, these Reno dining options hit the spot for morning, breakfast and dinner.
Circus Circus Reno
- Dos Geckos Cantina: A fiesta of Mexican flavors in a lively cantina-style setting right on the mezzanine. Enjoy sizzling Fajitas and delicious Margaritas for lunch or dinner, 7 days a week.
- Kokopelli’s Sushi: Enjoy your favorite sushi staples like California roll, Crystal Shrimp, and Spicy Tuna hand rolls as well as an outstanding selection of signature rolls.
- Courtyard Buffet: From the fresh salad bar that includes build your own Caesar, Spinach, and tossed green salad fixings, to the stir-fry and noodle bar where you choose your ingredients, the options at Courtyard Buffet are virtually endless.
- Americana Cafe: Hearty, all-American breakfasts, burgers, salads and sandwiches served up in a friendly, vintage American setting. Serving Breakfast and Lunch 7 days a week.
- Main Street Deli and Ice Cream Shoppe: From fresh brewed coffee and Italian-style espresso drinks and pastries to delicious deli soups, sandwiches and ice cream, the Main Street Deli delivers what you crave.
Eldorado Resort Casino
- The Buffet: Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner choices along with a plentiful weekend brunch at The Buffet, serving a wide variety of American, Italian and Mexican cuisine.
- The Brew Brothers: Named Best Brewpub in America by Nightclub & Bar magazine, The Brew Brothers features eight custom microbrews and a diverse menu, which includes gourmet wood-fired pizzas, salads, burgers, ribs, sandwiches, homemade soups and complete dinners.
- Sushi Sake: Overlooking the Plaza Fountain, Sushi Sake is a contemporary sushi bar serving the freshest classic and creative rolls along with an impressive list of exotic sakes.
- Millies24: Tivoli Gardens has been transformed! After a remodel and concept change, Tivoli Gardens has re-opened as Millies24. Millies24, named after Eldorado owner and founder Don Carano's mother, is downtown Reno's new 24/7 hotspot to Meet, Drink and Eat. Guests can check out the Sweet Shoppe & Bakery offering a variety of foods, from fresh-roasted Eldorado coffee, made-to-order homemade cakes, delicious pies, chocolate sweets, decadent sundaes and milkshakes, and fresh-churned creamy gelato.
- Carving’s Buffet: No trip to Reno would be complete without an all-you-can-eat buffet experience. At Carving’s, browse seven food stations offering the freshest assortment of salads, seafood, meats and much more.
- Hash House A Go Go: Experience "farm fresh food with a twist," beloved by locals and visitors alike. Breakfast items include sage-fried chicken bacon waffles, homemade biscuits and fried chicken benedict. Lunch and dinner also served 24/7.
- Joy Luck Noodle Bar: Joy Luck Noodle Bar features Reno dining with an Asian twist. Spcialities include Shrimp and Chicken Pad Thai, Teriyaki Beef over steamed rice, and Beef Chow Fun with Black Bean Sauce.
Silver Legacy Resort Casino
- Hussong’s Cantina-Taqueria®: Hussong’s Cantina-Taqueria® is bringing the flavor of the oldest bar in Mexico and birthplace of the first Margarita to Reno, along with unbelievably delicious Baja food. Opening mid-April 2013!
- Flavors! The Buffet: Indulge in authentic American, Italian, Asian and Mexican specialties prepared fresh daily. Don’t miss Friday night’s seafood buffet.
- Café Central: This restaurant in Reno NV features contemporary and Asian dishes in an open-air patio-style restaurant. American favorites include hamburgers, steak and lobster and prime rib.